The easy, hassle-free, and low-cost maintenance hair solution is making the tape in hair extensions very addictive for hair extension lovers and is the most demanded product among the hairdressers in Richmond, Sutton, and other parts of South West London. It works like a magical charm that enhances the volume and beauty of the hair and turns anyone into a beautiful Cinderella.
The advantage of using Tape in Hair Extensions are Far superior to other Hair Extension Method that we know of.
- The first advantage is that you are going to spend less money and less time. The tape in hair extensions is comparatively cheaper than other hair extensions and also takes the least amount of time to apply it. You can start your shopping at Celeb Hair Extension and get yourself affordable and premium quality tape in Hair extensions in Richmond.
- It demands very little maintenance. Generally, tape in hair extensions is constructed with a very thin width of about 1.5 inches, making it absolutely easy to maintain. They are so light-weight and won’t give you the odd feeling of having something attached to your head, which is usually felt when wearing a whole wig piece. When it comes to investing in tape in extension, it is important to invest in those that are of good quality. This will guarantee super easy and most convenient maintenance. The tape in hair extensions by Celeb Hair Extension is made with the best quality hair using advanced technology. The tape extensions will not mat, shed or get tangle easily. Guarantee.
- They are least damaging and long-lasting, your relationship with tape in hair extension is definitely going to last long. Due to its lightweight, it easily gets settle down among your natural hair. The tape won’t pull your natural hair and make you feel itchy or uncomfortable like other hair extensions do. This advantage is not available in other types of hair extensions like traditional clips. They are usually heavy, cause more tangles and lead to bald spots.
- While they are damage-free and comfortable, tape in hair extensions are reusable too. What else can be a better advantage than being able to re-use your hair extensions? Want to restyle your hair? Cut it, color it, or trim it, you can do it all. Simply remove your tape in extension and alter your hairstyle. The tape-in extensions by Celeb Hair Extension are re-useable up to 5 times.
Besides these points, the tape in hair extensions is really flexible. You can try so many new hairstyles every day without having to worry about whether they will get damage. For all these reasons the tape extensions are hands down the best hair extension method to try. They are seamless to apply, to maintain and make your hair look completely natural.
The best way to enjoy all these benefits is to get the best quality tape in hair extensions and have them applied by experts. To set your appointment with the experts in Richmond or around South West London call 07970078342.
Hair extensions are a wonderful way to add highlights, thickness or simply make your hair longer. While they can improve your look dramatically, if they’re not taken care of properly, they won’t do much for you. These simple tips will help you take the best care of your hair extensions so that they will last a long time and you will get your moneys worth.
1: Be gentle. One of the most important things about hair extensions is that you have to baby them. When you are brushing your hair, be gentle. Without the proper treatment, your hair extensions will get damaged quickly.
2: Wash with moisturizing hair care products. This step is especially important if you are using clip in hair extensions because the hair will not get any of the moisture from the natural oils your scalp produces. Moisturizing hair care products will keep your hair healthy. If you are longing for shine, use a serum. Many hair care products that promote shine have a drying affect on hair.
3: Don’t forget to deep condition. Once a week you want to deep condition your hair extensions. Leave it on the hair for approximately 20 to 30 minutes and rinse. This extra TLC will give your hair an extra moisturizing boost.
4: Keep those ends trimmed. No matter what you do, your hair extensions will inevitably get split ends. The best way to keep split ends from getting out of control is to regularly trim them. Trim the ends of the hair every 6 to 10 weeks. Keep in mind that you don’t want to trim too much, otherwise you will quickly lose the length of your hair. You can either do it yourself or have a professional trim them.
5: Use a heat protectant. Nowadays, just about everyone uses heated appliances on their hair. Whether it’s a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron, they all have one thing in common: they damage your hair. If you want to make your extensions last, your best bet is to use a heat protectant whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair. This simple step will prevent breakage and keep your locks looking great a lot longer.
Our first tip for buying quality hair extensions is to choose the type of hair extensions carefully. Hair extensions come in a variety of different hair types which range in different shades, lengths and quality, but how do you know which hair type is the best? Look out for Remy human hair extensions as these are classed as the highest quality of hair in the industry. This is because the hair is naturally sourced and the cuticles all face the same direction for natural looking hair extensions.These can also be styled and treated in the same way as you would with your own growing hair. Meanwhile, synthetic hair extensions aren’t heat friendly and already have a silicone coating on them, which eventually will fade away and remove the shine from the extensions, too.
Going back to your extensionist every 10 weeks for maintenance visits will help with the longevity of the hair. DO NOT leave longer than 10 weeks as the hair may not be maintainable.
Keep ALL strands that you may lose between visits to your hair extensionist. These can be put back in your hair at your next maintenance visit.
8. Don’t know the difference between standard and quality hair extensions?
Then perhaps our tips for buying quality hair extensions will come in handy when purchasing your next set.
Not only can you determine the quality of hair extensions just by looking at them (the colour should be the same and they should resemble natural hair), you can also check by the way they’ve been made. Read on for our tips for buying quality hair extensions to find out how.
Using the wrong type of shampoo
Not shampooing properly (must lather thoroughly all over scalp)
Applying conditioner on the bonds
Washing hair with very hot water
Not drying your hair immediately after washing
Not drying the bonds thoroughly (leaving the bonds damp)
Allowing your hair to become oily / not washing hair often enough
Excess perspiration on scalp (e.g. during exercise) – always wash hair immediately after exercising
Having your hairdryer setting too hot on the bonds
Contact with hair products and dyes on the bonds
Excessive heat and moisture e.g. from using saunas, steam rooms etc.
Consistently getting the bonds wet/damp e.g. swimming
Wearing hats or helmets