Micro ring Hair Extension Maintenance
Micro ring hair extensions move down the hair as your hair naturally grows approximately 1 inch a month. The weight of the micro ring hair extensions so low down can cause tangling and damage the hair extension. The micro ring will also be more visible as the hair becomes finer further away from the scalp.
We advise clients to have micro ring hair extensions maintained every 6 to 8 weeks. The maintenance includes:
- removing the micro ring hair extensions
- replacing the micro rings
- brushing and freshening the hair extension
- adding new hair extensions where required – approximately 25 new micro ring hair extensions
- re-positioning the hair extensions by re-applying the micro ring hair extensions closer to the scalp
It is important to maintain and look after your micro ring hair extensions if you want to keep your hair in good condition so it lasts longer, 6-9 months.
Sarah has clients in all areas of the south east and is regularly in Guildford, Camberley and Kingston upon Thames. If you would like to book an appointment with Sarah then please contact her here.